Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The triplet and why i need to have this new toy

I love gadgets...i love new toys...latest toy i bought recently is my vaping tool aka eciggarete. I was a smoker back 2010...then reality creep in..the bad stuff u inhale..so i switched to ecig...bought it for rm200 plus...and never wanted analog cig anymore. Then my ecig got broken in 2011..this is when ummi was pregger with LRD and i never bothered to smoke at all.

Then this yr...i was bored and stressed at the same time..like that also can and started smoking again and somehow ummi knew i was smoking but did not scold me..hmmm maybe she dun care if i kick the bucket since i've done my duty as a specimen donor...
So recently i bought another set of ecig by smokerhaven and started vaping again....


















And today..my boss was raving about this revolutionary product called thermomix....this baby can do mountainous job of a kitchen appliance with a touch of a button...well multiple buttons i would say.
So i google the darn thing and ...seriously i'm blown away...it can do chopping..grinding..kneading etc..and cook the meal itself....in the same appliance!!!
My boss swears it can even make sorbet...so 3 course dinner is possible with this thing...

Ok i need to put a disclaimer..i'm not an agent nor i can profit from advertising this stuff...though my boss did hinted to me...if i want..tell her...she can get better discount. I guess her friends is an agent and this thing is NOT cheap...RM5K plus...sheeshhh...ohh yeah she also said...dun worry..can pay installment RM499 every month....this is the new type of tupperware selling but seriously i'm tempted coz the inner cook in me keep whispering...buy it..buy it....Maybe i can join Masterchef with this stuff and kick some butt....


No comments:

Post a Comment